Category Archives: Uncategorized
😀 :3 >:3 >:D -_- XD O_o >XD :T :/ :0 😮 T-T T_T o-o o_o D: D; >:T :L :l 😛 :# :I 🙁 D:< ^_^ ^-^ <_> :c ;D ;3 >:D (‘_’) ‘o’ 🙂 🙁 O-O :O
If theirs more please let me know ok 😀
Force-is like strength that makes a movement like a push or pull.
Push- its like an object moving forwards from the other object that moving.
Pull- its practically the opposite of a Push.
Weak- an object that dose not have the capability to demand the thing it wants to do.
Strong- having the power to move objects from place to another place.
Hard- Its a solid or firm object
1: Go Animate
6. Office- SWAY
Those are some websites I enjoy using.
The JK/SK students will require a Grade 5/6 Helper.
This person should be:
– responsible to stay on task and focus on their job
– committed to this position (ex. please apply only if you intend to come all year)
– able to assist them with placing indoor shoes in bucket, doing zippers up, tying shoes/boots
– willing to help children pack their backpacks and put them on their backs
– ready to ensure children are in the correct bus lines
If you believe that you could learn to do this job, please post a reply that answers the following question:
What skills and experiences do you think you have that would help you to do this job well?
Our class went to the Kiwanis Music festival today. We saw the music by The Next Generation Leahy. The music festival was awesome. I had a lot of fun. He thanked us, and we had to return back to school. I got to go and it was amazing because they play violin, piano, accordion, and guitar in the band. We rode in the bus with Mr. Poluk.
Thank you, Ryan